FHI CLINICAL: WEBSITE COOKIE NOTICE
Effective Date: April 09, 2019
What are cookies?
Types of cookies we use and how we use them
- Learn how you interact with our content
- Help us improve your experience when visiting our websites
- Identify errors and resolve them
- Analyze how our websites are performing
These are the types of cookies we use:
- Site experience cookies. These cookies recognize you when you return to our websites, allowing us to remember your preferences, such as your choice of language, and to display appropriate messages about newsletter subscriptions.
- Click-through URLs. If you subscribe to our newsletters, our emails may contain “click-through URLs” linked to content on our sites. When you click one of these URLs, they pass through a separate web server before arriving at the destination page on our websites. We use this data to help us understand how recipients respond to, or interact with, our newsletters.
How you can control cookies
You do not have to have cookies enabled to browse our sites. But if you choose not to enable them, you will not be able to use all of the functions offered on our websites. If you do not wish to accept cookies from our emails, you can set your browser to not download any images or navigate to any links, refuse all cookies or indicate when a cookie is being sent to your computer. For more information, refer to your email, browser or device instructions.