We hope to see you at World Vaccine Congress Washington.
Visit us at booth 601 to learn more about rapid study start-up for STRIVE, the first clinical trial conducted in Sierra Leone, introducing an Ebola vaccine.
Our technical experts will share:
- Challenges associated with initiating a study in resource-limited settings
- How they managed start-up activities amid an active Ebola outbreak
- How the project team achieved FP/FV within only 31 days of arrival and 99.998% accuracy of the planned-to-execute budget
- Monday, April 15th
- 11:00 am – George Belai, Vice President, Global Strategy
- 2:00 pm – Claudia Christian, Vice President, Global Clinical Operations
- Tuesday, April 16th
- 11:00 am – Claudia Christian
- 2:00 pm – George Belai
- Wednesday, April 17th
- 11:00 am – George Belai
Contact us today to set up a meeting at the show.