put Our Experience to work for you
Challenging global health priorities require passionate, driven professionals who are committed for the long term
Let us help you enter hard-to-reach markets and access the right patient populations.
THERAPEUTIC AREA EXPERIENCE
Leverage our expertise to address challenges across dozens of therapeutic areas, including infectious diseases, neglected tropical diseases and emerging and reemerging diseases:
PARTICIPATION IN RESEARCH NETWORKS
Access research-ready sites through established networks in resource-limited areas. As a trusted network partner, we contribute our expertise to building sustainable research capacity that aligns with the local health and research priorities.
Partnership of Clinical Research in Guinea (PREGUI) and Partnership for Research on Vaccines and Infectious Diseases in Liberia (PREVAIL)
Both countries identified a need to sustain the research capacity that was developed during their respective Ebola outbreaks. The partnerships were formed between the U.S. National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) Division of Clinical Research (DCR) and the Ministry of Health (MOH) of each country. Their missions are to:
- Conduct and implement a program of high-quality national and international research focused on each country’s public health priorities
- Build and develop sustainable research capacity
In the PREGUI network, we have a role in the Finance Management Centers, where we:
- Provide audit-compliant, transparent management of project funds
- Assist with grant writing and management
- Access local banking services to:
- Pay staff salaries
- Provide accountable cash disbursement to research participants
- Coordinate international and local travel
- Arrange shipment of supplies and equipment
In the PREVAIL network, we provide full operational support:
- Oversee and facilitate the execution and contractual requirements of in-country logistics
- Sourcing, procuring and shipping
- Administrative and facilities staff hiring
- Staff training, including good clinical practice, laboratory practices, data management, computer skills, record keeping, etc.
- Facility management
- Renovation project management
- Provide support for the following activities:
- Planning and preparation for the conduct of clinical laboratory operations
- Data management, biostatistics and Data Safety Monitoring Board (DSMB)
- Social mobilization and community engagement, social analytics and participant biometrics for study enrollment
China Tuberculosis Clinical Trials Consortium (CTCTC)
From its inception in 2013 through 2020, we provided technical support and guidance to the CTCTC to implement strategies for clinical trial capacity building and partnered with other organizations to participate in the CTCTC, including the University of North Carolina Institute for Global Health & Infectious Diseases.
The CTCTC provides mentoring and advice around the following topics to maintain a successful tuberculosis (TB) clinical trial network in China:
- Training and quality monitoring to follow Good Clinical Practice (GCP) guidelines
- Establishing and maintaining reliable, accurate TB laboratory services
- Conducting ethical, effective patient recruitment and retention
- Ensuring high-quality data collection and statistical analyses
We’ve been involved in observational and clinical trials for epidemiology, diagnostic tests, vaccines and disease treatment in 11 Asia Pacific countries.
FHI 360 or FHI Clinical offices and resources are located in 12 countries throughout Asia Pacific.
Our research involvement has included COVID-19, Avian influenza, influenza, dengue, pneumonia, HPV, Japanese encephalitis, lymphatic filariasis, rotavirus gastroenteritis, sepsis, malaria, tuberculosis and HIV/tuberculosis co-infection.