We envision a world where advances in vaccines and medicines help all people live longer, healthier lives.
Expand the reach of your studies and find the right population using our experience in resource-limited settings to help inform your portfolio and feasibility decisions.
Leverage our unique view of the world using our established resources in Africa, Asia, Europe, Latin America and North America.
Click on a highlighted country, state or pin on this map to see details of our experience, or to see our reach for a specific therapeutic area, select it from the dropdown menu.
FHI Clinical Presence
FHI Clinical & FHI 360
FHI 360 Locations
Data current as of July 15, 2019. The boundaries and names on this map do not imply official endorsement or acceptance by FHI Clinical.
WE ARE LOCALIZED
Serving hard-to-reach and complex markets and patient populations
Successfully implementing studies in complex settings requires an understanding of and respect for the local communities.
Our far-reaching, in-country technical, regulatory and cultural knowledge has been developed over our long history of working in countries around the world. We seek the input and rely on the expertise of the local communities where we work to help us navigate a variety of regional issues.
With this experience, we can help guide your decisions about the best-fit countries and populations for your target indication. Our global experience facilitates rapid study start-up for any study, including urgent responses to outbreak situations:
- Rapid site identification and assessment using our established relationships with clinical research sites around the world
- Deployment of qualified personnel from health response teams
- Full-time, on-site support to assist research-naïve site staff
- Training of site personnel on roles, study procedures and processes prior to deployment
Sustainable relationships with key partners ensure proactive disease management as well as quick, efficient responses to immediate needs.
Reducing the global disease burden is only possible when we pool our resources and skills. Therefore, we’ve established collaborative partnerships with:
- Leading public and private medical research organizations
- Pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies
- Academic institutions
- United States National Institutes of Health (NIH)
- United States Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- United States Agency for International Development (USAID)
Through these relationships as well as those we’ve established in communities around the world, we have access to a global network of:
- Consultative partners
- World-renowned physicians and scientists
- Field-established thought leaders in multiple therapeutic areas
- Subject matter experts in regulatory authority guidance and support
- Experts in infectious diseases, tuberculosis, maternal and child health, family planning, HIV/AIDS and other sexually transmitted infections
We also act as the coordinating and operations center for clinical research networks in Africa, Asia, Latin America and the United States.
Fostering partnerships to gather the necessary skill sets to combat disease